This Video series shows how to Repurpose an Old Water heater into a Foundry Furnace.This is a great way for the do-it-yourselfer to build a foundry furnace that will last a long time, heat up quickly, be fuel efficient, easy to build, and not break the bank!.The materials needed for this build are Old Water heater,Non-firing refractory,100HT ceramic coating,Ceramic blanket.
- DIY Video : How to Dig a Shallow Well from Scratch.Step by step Video InstructionsThis video shows How to dig a shallow well on your property from dowsing to digging to capping. This shallow well will provide water for our bees and supporting plants. This dig uses a modified hand auger and took about 4 hours to complete (17 feet with nearly 4 feet of water).Learning how to dig a well is a good lesson that every prepper should master.Even if it doesn’t come to a survival scenario, having your own water supply means that you’re basically off the grid. You’re not dependent upon third parties.
- How to build a Homemade Wooden Bandsaw Mill from Scratch.Step by step build InstructionsThis video series shows the build of a Homemade Bandsaw Mill from Start to finish.The design for the saw is a good one, in that it was rock solid as it was making the cuts. Making the saw itself move as opposed to moving the wood through it would really make the build a lot more complex. Beefing up the frame to resist movement (chatter) while cutting through 16" of hard maple would be difficult, especially if the height was also adjustable.Using a stick to lever the wood through the saw was a very good way to regulate a steady feed rate and took little effort. For serious cutting in green, thick hardwood, a 2hp motor doesn't really "cut" it. To make the cutting more efficient (read faster), the blade speed should be very high - as high as 6000 fpm - and a motor that size doesn't have the power. A 6-8 hp gas engine would be much better
- DIY Video :How to build a Simple and Efficient Copper Coil Burner Stove from start to finish.Great in a emergency/disaster or while out campingThis video shows the build of a Simple Homemade Copper Coil Burner Stove. Works great and would be perfect for cooking or boiling water, either in an emergency/disaster or while out camping.This is made out of a canning jar which was picked up from Walmart.The other materials required are some copper tubing,strong glue like jb kwik weld,couple of drill bits,wick material.This is really easy to make and works really efficiently.
This video shows the generation of Unlimited hot water 100% Off the Grid without electricity by converting an old propane tank to burn underwater as an immersion heater for a lot of hot water.Here,I use a homemade underwater wood stove to make a lot of hot water in a relatively short time.I also make use of the waste heat to cook breakfast.Almost 75-80 gallons of hot water in 1 hour with wood.Really a great way to heat a lot of water.
- DIY Video: How to build your own Water Pump From Scrap and save lots of dollarsThis video shows the build of a Water Pump From Scrap .Today I dig into our scrap pile to come up with enough parts to build ourselves a gasoline powered water pump. I first start off with an old gear pump I had laying around, then I salvage an old pressure washer base to mount everything on. To power this water pump I use that two horse engine I bought at a yard sale. build everything out of free find junk that would have gone to landfill or scraped, at least these useful parts can now have a new lease on life.
- DIY Video: Generate your own power by building a portable solar power station.This Video shows the build of a portable solar power station for camping, boating, off grid living.Save many thousands of dollars on power bills by generating my own power. In this video I'll share some of the tricks I've learned along the way and show you how to build a fully off-grid solar system on a budget. No need to pay someone thousands of dollars to install when you can do it yourself.This basic setup can be used for boating, camping or scaled up to power your whole house.
- DIY Video : How to build an Awesome WaterJet Cutter at Home for Dirt Cheap .Build The Ultimate Cutting ToolThis video shows the build of a $100K worth WaterJet Cutter for about $200 using a cheap pressure washer.Waterjet is the ultimate machine tool, no matter the application.This is because its a Cold Cutting Process which means no heat or stress is imparted into your cut materials.Also you can take the part directly off of the cutting table, no secondary finishing required.Also it eliminates slag deformation and dross waste – unfortunate effects found in plasma and laser cutting processes.
This video shows the build of a Homemade DIY Atmospheric Water Generator!.ThisUnit pulls Pure ‘distilled water’ straight out of the air. This simple design pumps near freezing water thru a long section of copper coil. Coil becomes very cold and dew (condensate) forms on the coil. The dew is then caught by a drip-pan located beneath the coil.This unit has the added benefit of dehumidifying the air.I used only aluminum and copper in this version. main thing with these is to keep the coils clean. if coils are cleaned after each use, the water generated is ‘distilled water.
- How to build a Homemade 79CC Motorized Bug Out Vehicle from start to finish ……Step by step Video Instructions[the_ad id="6432"] This Seven Part Video series step by step shows the build of a Homemade Gas Powered 79CC 3 Gear Motorized Bike using a roadmaster bicycle.The engine used here is 79CC harbor Frieght 4 Stroke Engine.The first part shows the components needed for the entire build.The second Video shows how I finish the jack shaft going to the rear wheel on my bike.The third Video shows a small test ride with the bike and also shows how to set up 2nd and 3rd gear as well as throttle and some other things.The 4th vid shows how i put the gas tank on the motorized bike.The rest of the videos shows the miscellaneous changes made to the rough build ,doing some little things here and there.The last Video shows a sample test ride
- DIY Video : How to build a Simple Homemade Heat Exchanger for heating your house .No Electricity required and Inexpensive…..This video shows the build of a redneck style off grid wood burning heat exchange we use to heat our house in the winter. It will keep your home warm without electricity, or using the furnace. The air comes in through the front, where there is a lot of spaces along the bottom of the barrel, then gets heated and rises through the duct in to the house.Here,the air from the house does not go into the exchanger, it only pushes warm air into the house.
- How to build a Homemade DIY Waste Oil Tree Stump Burner . Easy and cheapest way to remove Tree Stumps[the_ad id="6432"] Let’s say you’ve chopped down a tree on your property and cleaned up all of the pieces except for that unsightly stump. Instead of trying methods that will either break your wallet or potentially break your back, you could also try removing the stump by burning it.This video series shows 2 different setups of a Waste Oil powered Tree Stump Burner.This burner is made of a broken washing machine, a bucket, an electric radiator fan, a bucket of used tranny fluid, and the handyman's secret weapon, duct tape.The second design uses a Vacuum Cleaner blower ,waste oil vaporization unit and a gear pump.
This video series shows you how to make a geothermal cooling system to cool your home with the Earths natural cool temperature.10–15 feet underground, the temperature remains between 55 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit. This is true regardless of the weather above ground.The geothermal unit siphons heat from inside and vents it into the water or refrigerant in the loop. The cool temperature underground then lowers the temperature of the liquid back to 55 degrees.This cooler temperature can be used to cool your home efficiently .This build uses an old car radiator to circulate the air using a Solar Panel.
- DIY Video:How to set up a Complete Off the grid living System using Solar and Wind Turbines . Make your own Power and never pay for electricity again.This video series shows in detail how to setup a Complete Off the grid living System by using wind and solar to make your own power for everyday living.The series begins with a video that shows a rough back down on a off grid system.The next set of videos shows how to set up a Wind turbine ,solar system and an off grid hot water system along with managing the batteries.This is great for folks who are tired of the government ripping them apart and those who would like to escape the city life and enjoy real life around the woods,mountains and the rivers.Setting up a good off-grid system is the best option for receiving energy from both wind and sun. This is the most practical alternative as you may reuse and maximize the utilization of resources.
- How to build a super Efficient Wood Burner from start to finish .No smoke and Clean BurnThis Video series shows the build of a wood burner/heater from an gas cylinder from start to finish.The video begins by explianing the cutting of flue /ash pan hole in top and bottom. Main materials from the local scrapyard made new.Then door is cut out, door frame built,secondary air pipework,flue deflector plate.The next in the series shows the fitting flue deflector plate,drilling bending and fixing the les,grinding all old welds off, making lifting handles,flue outlet and drilling the secondary air intake hole,making the door hinges,cutting hole out for glass in door,welding secondary air intake pipes in.The series ends with making the secondary air intake,door frame welded,primary air damper built and welded on.A Test burn is shown at the end.
- DIY Video : How to build a Homemade Mini Hydrogen Generator / Water to fuel Generator from simple Household itemsThis video shows you how to build a Mini Hydrogen Generator / Water to fuel Generator using materials that is easily available around your house.This is achieved by Electrolysis which is an electro-chemical process whereby which hydrogen and oxygen are disassociated from water.By means of electrical influence using simple water one can get gas, and gather in into a special container and use this gas (hydrogen) for power supply of engines or other appliances.It is preferred not to use salt as electrolyte it will release chlorine gas.You can use sodium hydroxide, which can be bought as a “drain opener” at lowes or home depot, you could probably use any type of hydroxide though.
- DIY Video :How to build your own Homemade Lumber Mill from scratch . Step by step video Instructions[the_ad id="6432"] This video series shows the step by step build of a simple Homemade Lumber mill. One of the best things about this design is it’s simplicity of course, but it’s also made from salvaged and re-purposed materials.With your own mill, you can cut local softwoods to frame buildings and you can saw up local hardwood logs for mantles, doors, paneling and other house trim, or to make into furniture.You have to at first make boards, taking the parts from trees. You may do it by using your chainsaw.You can make almost all types of board, by fitting the big devices to the bar of chainsaw.You need to use a pipe, some bolts and steel in order to construct a lumber maker. For making the mill, weld together a rectangular shaped short sized chainsaw bar.
- DIY Video : How to build a Thermal Vacuum Water Pump that needs no electricity and has no moving parts!This Video shows the build of a Solar Evacuated Thermal Vacuum Water Pump works by harnessing the energy of the sun in the day time and then uses the cold of night to create a vacuum in the system that is used to pump water. This is a working prototype of an idea on how to pump water from stagnant water sources cheaply using no moving part.By using the sun's energy to generate both a pressure and a vacuum cycle we create a very efficient water pump, that has only two simple moving parts. This pump was able to move one gallon every cycle to 8 feet high, by creating artificial day/night cycles the pump could move about 1 gallon every 30 minutes of sunlight, or about 12 to 20 gallons a day.
- DIY Video:How to build a Homemade Super Efficient Portable Solar Generator.Really Flexible…This video series shows the build of a DIY 110 amp hour portable generator is designed to be powered by a 100W solar panel and 2 55AH AGM sealed batteries. The system includes a 30A PWM solar charge controller and a 400W pure sine wave inverter. 12V, 12V USB, and 110V AC outlets offer flexibility for powering/charging a variety of appliances. The system is also set up to be trickle charged via a SAE 2-pin port that allows for a convenient connection to an AC float charger.Total cost of all materials required to build this proj.ect, including all components of the generator and the solar panel, was approximately $950 USD.The parts lists and the wiring schematic is included at the end of the series